Thursday, August 4, 2011

When I'm Thin.....

I was having a really bad week last week. Family issues, money issues, and just issues. Yuck. I started a thread on OH and it was all about the things you want to do after the weight is gone.

People would be surprised at how much life obese people miss out on. Simple things are denied. Most fun things are as well. I'm sad and pissed off that I've missed out on so many things. I don't want to take life for granted after I'm thin. I probably can't promise that to myself, but I will try to remember what it's been like.

So, I only put up my top 5 on OH, but I'm going to write out as many as I can think of here.

I swear, it's like the "what I'd buy is I won the lottery" game, but this is really going to happen. Believe me when I say that I'm as excited as if I won a ton of money. I feel like my life will start over for a reason, it's because it totally is!

1. Look hot. I know I look hot to Jeff, but I want to look hot to myself.

2. Shop at any damn store I want and find something in my size.

3. Grow my hair longer. I'll probably need extensions to fill it out, it's wispy.

4. Get a sexy little black dress and look sexy in it.

5. Fit into any table or booth in any restaurant I ever choose to go to.

6. Ride any amusement park ride comfortably and not have them shove my fat every which way
to get the bar down. That happened. I've also had to get up and leave a ride.

7. Play on a softball team and coach my girl's sports teams.

8. Fit in an airplane comfortably and not need a belt extender.

9. Wear high heels

10. Ride a bike

11. Roller skate

12. Put my picture on facebook

13. Join an improv group or join community theater. I may suck, but it's always been a dream.

14. Wear a bikini. This will probably wait till after plastic surgery.

15. Go to a night club. I've never been to one.

16. Ride a horse

17. Get the silver Manolo Blahnik's that Carrie wore in Sex and the City.

18. Enjoy shoe shopping. I only have what happens to fit me and that ain't much.

19. Eat fat and protein with total abandon!

20. Dress up for Halloween and not look ridiculous.

21. Not be ashamed or hide from people that used to only know me when I was thin.

22. Have a garden and have the stamina to maintain it.

23. Have my children not be embarrassed by their fat mom. Not that they are, just so they won't
ever have to be.

24. Buy sexy underwear and look good in them.

25. Go to a water park and go down every single slide without injury.

I know there is more, but these are some of the BIG ones. I can't wait.

1 comment:

The Vanishing Mom said...

I missed your post but I LOVE this idea!!

Sit on a folding chair on the lawn withOUT it sinking into the group or threatening to snap!

Reach my own feet to make them look pretty for a change.

Play with my new flaps (I'd rather have flaps than rolls)

Be able to reach that itchy spot on my back that's hidden by a back boob.

My number one: Go Running!