Thursday, August 11, 2011

Tomorrow Is It

I'm going up to Seattle for my final appointment before we submit for approval. I am excited, nay, pee my pants excited! One thing I'm not excited for is that I haven't lost enough weight. I've lost, I think, 5 lbs. It keeps fluctuating really. I weigh in at 282 and then I'll shoot up to 285. Grrrr. I'm going to pound liquid today and tomorrow and keep the food light. I've got to keep the number at 282, or less. I say this after I just had sweet and sour chicken for lunch....BAD HEIDI!!!

It will take up to two weeks to get approval, but usually they'll let you know before then. I think I've got everything. I hope the psych eval has been faxed and I know we're still waiting for my useless NUT's notes.

Till tomorrow I'm taking today as a Heidi day. I've survived another year of birthdays for my girls and yesterday was Lindsay's. We spent the day doing Lindsay stuff. I spent the afternoon finishing her cupcakes and making sure candy bags were equally per portioned and fair. I also had to crack the whip on the birthday girl because she hadn't cleaned up her room. A clean room is essential for a sleep over. Late night, early morning. Made breakfast got the girls out. I found myself at Double Dragon having some sweet and sour chicken, reading my book and enjoying my own booth. Gonna go get a massage and see a movie. I'll call Jeff's mom and see if they can eat at her house tonight cause Mama ain't cookin'! Not that Jeff isn't capable of cooking, he had a long evening and early morning too. The girls are also going to spend the night over at Grandma D's so dinner for one more wouldn't be a stretch.




No comments: