Thursday, July 28, 2011

No Particular Subject

I've got to give myself shots of B12 once a week. I about had a panic attack when we picked them up from the pharmacy. Yes, I know it's not a big deal. I freaking hate needles. HATE them. I'm going to have Jeff give them to me. I don't know yet where I'll have him stick me. Just thinking about it makes me start to hyperventilate.

Today I started physical therapy. My therapist looks and talks like an ex-drill instructor, so I've got that going for me. He does posses a kindness though, so I'm happy. I'm working on my left shoulder, left knee, and my right arm has tendentious. Today we just went through stretches and exercises. Next time it'll be more intense and he told me to wear good shoes. I guess my cute little gladiator sandals weren't cutting it.

Oh what else? I hate my family. So, yah. They cause a huge amount of stress in my life. I'm not talking about my husband or my kids. Just certain other immediate members that I can't wait to move the hell away from and have little to no interaction with after I leave. I'll have a bunch to talk about with my therapist next Tuesday.

Also, I'm stuck at 284. I'm dieting really well, but I worry that I won't be able to get down all the way. I only need to loose 4 more pounds to be at my goal of 10% loss. Weight loss has slowed waaaay down. I knew it would. All you people that wonder why she doesn't lose it "on her own" this is why. I reach 10% and then my body feels like its done.

I have my final appointment before submitting on August 12th. Yay! So excited for that, but at the moment the family stuff is sucking all of the happiness out of me. I wonder how I'm going to cope with that after surgery. Probably get angry, cry, and talk to my therapist. I hope that's what I'll do. I know that I'll have to find another way to cope with things because food will be out.

Sorry I'm being negative, I'm having a really off day. Hopefully I'll have a turn around pretty quick.

4 comments:

The Vanishing Mom said...

We all have off days. It's ok. If we didn't have days like that we wouldnt appreciate the good days that follow. Deep breaths it's all uphill from here :)

Heidi said...

Thanks hun. :0)

spammy.anna said...

You know you always have me to vent to. I know all about those certain family members, and feel the same way. You are loved here cuz!

Heidi said...

Thanks Linda. :)