Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My Plans

Well, while I'm waiting to get my answer from insurance, I've got other stuff I'm working on.

Number one, I'm planning on going back to school in the Spring. I want to be an Ultrasound Tech. There's a program offered by the community college and I'm a mixture of excited and terrified. Excited because I want to get educated and start a career. Gonna need the money for plastics (joking, mostly). Terrified because I haven't been in school for 15 years.

Number two, I need to get my GED. That's right, I didn't finish high school. The shame the embarrassment, I know, I'm over it. Without going into too many details, I had a crappy home life and untreated ADHD. School was hell and so was living at home. The thing that sucks is that I'm back at home, but I've got a support system that I never had before, Jeff. Yay for that.

Tres, girly girls are back in school. Those with children of school age know what this means. It's hard work to have kids in school. Especially ones that have ADHD themselves. I have to find a perfect balance of school, sports, homework (sucks for parents too), playtime, reading, dance, showers, brushing of the teeth, correct paper work being filled out and turned back in, and the list goes on. Lets just say I'm not the best at all of that, but I try. Just so everyone knows, it doesn't get easier as they get older, just different.

Four, all of the little things. I've got thinning hair, so I'm trying this new hair regrowth stuff and I have high hopes. Still on my pre op diet, still, ya I can't wait to just get the surgery. I'm trying to get in the habit of taking vitamins. Those calcium's are huge and I don't know how I'll swallow them after I get my tiny tummy. Dealing with the stress that is living with my mother and having to listen to people tell me that they believe that we could move out and they have no freaking idea of our situation but they magically know more about it than I do....::breath:: Believe me when I say, as soon as I can leave, there will be tracks out the door, mmK.

Excuse me while I go and take my multi vit and do some math pages.

Oh, and on an AWESOME note! We found a dance school for Lindsay that we can afford!!! Lindsay has been passionate about dance her whole life. Last years bad dance experience almost ruined it, but she has a renewed fire! I get so excited when I see my kids love something. Life is good.

No comments: