Saturday, August 13, 2011

Loooooooong Day

Drove 9 hours in the car yesterday. Saw 3 or 4 accidents, one was very bad. It involved a motorcycle. We listened to Harry Potter book 7 so that was nice. The last movie was a pretty good representation of it. Oh yeah, we submitted for my pre-approval!!!

I know it's going to be approved. I'm just sure of it. I've done what they've asked and I've kept in close contact with my insurance over the matter. Now I just have to wait. ::BIG SMILE::

Bad thing, I didn't weigh in very well at the visit. I actually cried when I was talking to the girl doing all of my info. I was so frustrated and hungry. I was trying to do the all liquids thing to make the scale move. I'm telling you now, I can't do it till I HAVE too and even then it's gong to be a big struggle.

It's not that far away! I'm betting in a month I'll be switched and on my way to health and hotness again.

No comments: