Thursday, August 18, 2011

Little Trip

Still waiting to hear for approval. Should I call the surgeon's office? I think I will. I was going to wait for tomorrow so it could have a weeks time, but eh, I want to bug them.

Gonna take a little trip up to Spokane today. We have the absolute best pediatrician over there. When we were forced to move away, I just couldn't change Dr. for the girls. So, we drive up every three months for the check up. If there is ever an emergency here we just go to urgent care. That's what we had to do in Spokane anyway. I think I still have hopes of getting back to Spokane. Our house is there and things we love are there. Who knows. We also want to move to Florida.

I've lost almost 30 lbs since the Dr. has seen me. I wonder if he or any of his staff will notice? I wonder if they'll say anything after my surgery? I just wonder how people will react to me. The people that have only ever known FAT Heidi. I'm so excited to be of a normal healthy size that I expect all reaction to be positive, but I know that ain't always true. I think/hope I'll have a good head on my shoulders and not let people get me down.

I've been thin before. I know what a healthy weight is on me. I've been down to 120 and was fine. My goal is 130-135, but honestly I'll be happy if I'm more. I want to shop normal and live healthy. OH SHOPPING!!! HOW I'VE MISSED YOU!!! SHOOOOOOOOOES!!! Someday Heidi, someday.

3 comments:

The Vanishing Mom said...

Way to go on the 30lbs!!!!! I lost 19 before my surgery I wish it could of been more.

Harass them and your insurance for the approval. I did anyway :)

Larisa said...

That's about the same weight I'm trying to get to. I think I was around 118 when I met Dave, but I don't realistically see that happening again. 135 seems like a long way off - but an achievable goal, no doubt. I'm behind you all the way! We'll go shoe shopping together when we lose this weight.

Melanee said...

Wow!! I am so impressed. I LOVE your blog. I can empathize with so many things. I am not kidding.

Please know that I am here cheering you on! And that you inspire me!!! I am just not brave enough to blog about it. I will do it though and one day we can go shopping for those shoes!!

Love ya!