Thursday, July 21, 2011

Seattle Part 2

This was zoo day and I swear to you that after walking around for 5 hours, I better have lost some weight!

I've been reading over my Dr. notes. Interesting. I need to have iron infusions and B12 shots. I also need to get some vitD and calcium going before the surgery. Called the surgeon's office to find out what the deal is on the insurance scenario. Did they submit? Will they insist I see another dietitian? Did the office coordinator talk to my insurance advocate? I left a message and haven't heard back and now it's the weekend. It's annoying but I just keep saying, tomorrow is another day! I have an inner Scarlett O'Hara that I channel every once in a while.

Here are the pictures from the zoo. Just so you know, my favorite animals are the hippos, otters, and the orangutans. I also love people watching and there was a bunch to be had at the zoo.

Sometimes I don't think this is a very good weight loss surgery blog. I'm putting too much personal stuff up and pictures, but not enough weight related things. I do want to get a bunch of fat Heidi pics up so I have a bunch to look back on and marvel at my plumpness. Never again will I look and feel this way. That's how my vacation pics pertain to weight loss. I have a substantial butt and I did before I gained all of the weight too. I hope I have a round tukas after I loose it all again. I also hope I retain some of my boobidge too. It's quite plentiful too. Yes, the otter is holding my purse for me. If I had a patronus, it would either be a river otter or a hippopotamus. If you are a nerd like me, you'll know what that is. I don't care if it's the same as Hermione's, I'm older so mine would've been first.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

No joke I just spent the last hour taking "what is your patronus" and "what is your inner animal" quizes with my boyfriend and his brother so we could all come up with our patronus, LOL! I really agree with mine. Mine were either a dolphin or a sea lion and both of those fit my personality a lot.