Friday, July 1, 2011

Another Meh

Went to the ER last night for the bleeding and cramping mentioned in an earlier post. My abdomen hurts so much I can't stand upright. They gave me something to stop the bleeding, but the cramps are still there. Hurts to walk and really hurts if I have to pee. I'm wondering if I have a bladder infection too? I see the doctor next Friday.

I don't know what to do. Will these problems go away when I lose the weight? I thought I wanted a hysterectomy, but I was reading about the cons of having it so young and paired with my problems and it scared me off a bit. I'm just really anxious to talk to the doc.

I haven't weighed myself. I'm kind of scared to. Last night after getting out of the hospital, dropping off the prescription, waiting for said prescription, we got something to eat. I'm so ashamed...I had a big mac meal......large sized. (covers face in shame) It was good. (back to covering face)

No comments: