Sunday, July 24, 2011

Seattle Part Three

The Seattle Science Center! It was....not that great. A big letdown for us. An expensive letdown for us. It had two redeeming features, but not worth the price of admission in my opinion. The two good things were the butterfly room and the Beatles laser light show, which we paid extra for. I wish we'd just paid to see the light show and went to the music experience across the street or anything else really. I think if the girls were maybe 5 years younger they would've liked it. Maybe. It seems like they got rid of a bunch of things, it's just not the way I remember it.

First good thing, the butterfly house was humid and hot, just the way I like it. Someday I'll move to Florida and have it all the time. ::sigh:: Florida. ::sigh::

I had a butterfly land on me and stay put for almost the entire time we were in the house. It itched like crazy! That butterfly should count itself lucky I didn't smack it off. It was tickling soooo bad! The girls thought it was REALLY COOL. I guess it was worth it then. It was also on my purse arm. I know you other heavy girls understand that you need to switch the purse arm every little bit.

After the science center we headed to spend a couple of days with my uncle Mike and his lovely wife Cindy. We had amazing donuts and held our first family karaoke party. Um, if you ever want to hear something so beautiful it'll bring a tear to your eye, have me sing Love Hurts for you. ::wink:: It's magical, oh yeah.

Science Center Photo's---

So, there really aren't very many pictures from the science center. Here's one of Jeff at the zoo.

No comments: