Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Do You See That?

Right over there on my little weight ticker? I'm in the 280's baby! Everybody do the Cabbage Patch with me. Oh ya, uh huh, who's awesome? It's me!

I've got to keep this weight off and lose a few more lbs to be good for my next weigh in. I need every lb I can get before heading up to Seattle for my appointment on the 13th. I scheduled it in the morning so I'd weigh less, if only I could weigh in naked. They should let you at least strip and wear one of those hospital gowns. Maybe before I go I'll weigh out and find my lightest outfit. I'm also excited because we'll be staying through the rest of the week taking a little family vacation. We soooo need it.

I'm still having the bleeding and cramping, but the weight loss is keeping me in better spirits. I NEED to get some more pictures on here. I also want to do a vlog. I'll work on that.

No comments: