Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Almost out of the 290's

That's right! I weighed myself like 5 times or more this morning to make sure the scale wasn't lying to me. It was 290.2. Wooooo Hooooo! I'm trying to keep to my diet, but I've had a few too many carbs as of late. I suppose it's not affecting the scale. I'm just doing my best. I try to keep to 50 carbs a day or less. Some days it's more like 60-70, those aren't my great days. I need them sometimes though to stay sane.

Today, I'm taking my almost out of the 290's out to the public pool. It's going to be in the 90's today and I want to swim, or float, most likely float. LOL! I just hate it when it's time to get out of the pool. This pool is not one with the nice 0 degree entry, so I need to haul myself out of the water via a ladder. Anyone that has ever been significantly over weight knows that this is hard/tricky/embarrassing to pull off. I want to swim and I'm willing to do it.

Hopefully my next post I'll be over to the 280's.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That is so great! Good job! I can't wait to be out of the 300s! I have a ways to go...but I know I'll get there. I love your blog, keep at it! :)