Thursday, September 15, 2011

Still Going

I'm pushing protein, but I need to get more in probably. I get about 90g a day, that's pretty respectable. I do need to get more fluids. 2 quarts is just a minimum intake, but I'm either full or lazy so.....

I did weigh myself this morning and the scale read 277.something. I'm not going to really believe that scale. It's burned me before, I just can't believe it! If I do and go to the doctors I'm 5 lbs heavier. I may go over to my in law's house and use their scale. It's usually a little more trustworthy.

Anyhow, carry on. 6 days to go.

2 comments:

Melanee Peterson said...

Wow! I am so happy for you. I haven't checked in lately and just had a minute (k, I was looking for an excuse to take a break from my homework). I am so impressed you are doing it. I have sent a couple of emails, I hope you are getting them (maybe they are in your junk email). Drop a line sometime. I will be watching for updates on your surgery. Good luck!!

Melanee said...

Sorry, wrong account. Email either address though.