Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day Two Of...

OK, I'm a total loser guys. I just can't do the all clear thing for 10 days. I'm having to modify it. As much as I respect my surgeon and I feel like I'm in good hands, I feel that this 10 day clear thing is a bit extreme. I was also miserable, yes it was only 1 and a half days. I feel like a failure, but at the same time I don't.

I'm going to replace 1 meal with a shake, drink tons of liquid, have a small lunch or second shake, and then a high protein/ low fat/ low carb dinner. The goal is to shrink the liver. I've been looking at what other people did for their prep and it's similar to what I've been doing since May. Some people do nothing at all, I'm not doing that, but just sayin'.

Bottom line, I feel good about my weight loss, I feel good about my choice, and I feel good about my upcoming surgery. I think I'll be fine and more sane because I'll have a little bit more food in my system.

No comments: