Thursday, October 20, 2011

4 Weeks Ago...

I was drugged and felt like my feet had been busted up. That's right, I'm four weeks out, we'll call that a month and let's put some pictures up shall we? Oh, we shall. I'll put up a before picture for reference.

















































































































I didn't really think I looked that much different, but I guess I do. I haven't weighed myself in a few days. I don't know if I'm in the 140's or not. I guess I could do it tomorrow. I'm starting to get some energy back. My stomach sutures don't hardly hurt, unless I try to lay on my stomach. I get diarrhea from my protein drinks. I know why I do, but at the moment I don't care. That protein is better than no protein. Um, I can kind of eat, but it's recreational. I don't need it. I'm not hungry. Mostly all day I just drink and maybe I'll have a little something to chew on. Overall, doing good. Other than my hair looks like crap because I run out of energy to really do it. Just excuse that.

1 comment:

CraftyHobbit said...

You look awesome! Sorry to hear the protein shakes suck. I have a hard time with mine, but luckily I can eat fairly well so I eat a lot of shrimp and turkey and cheese. Get most of my protein in that way.

Also, I don't see the difference when I look at pictures, even though I'm in a size I haven't worn in 5 years! We never see it in ourselves, it seems.