Thursday, November 10, 2011

Update

It's 7 weeks today. I feel pretty good. I don't have any pain, but I do get tired in my stomach muscles after a long day. I'm down 71 lbs since starting the weight loss on Easter. Kind of cool.

Some new good things going on. A lovely person sent me a bunch of her jeans that don't fit her anymore. They are size 20 and 18. 20's fit me fine, now keep in mind that I don't put much stock in sizing. There is such a thing as vanity sizing. I say this because I have and wear pants from a 20-24 and I think one is even a 26. The 18's can be put on and zipped up, but they're tight and the puff on the top is substantial.

Other exciting clothes adventures have been coming to me through thrift store shopping. It's a little treasure hunt and I've found some good stuff and for really good/cheap prices. I've decided that I'm going to extend the thrift clothes to the whole family, as much as I can anyway. When you're on a tight budget you've got to make it work. I just wish we lived in Spokane again. They have more and better thrift stores.

We have a projected moving out time which is really good. I can't tell you how much I want to have my own place again. I dream, cry, and stress over it. I want it so bad, I want my old house more, but I know that's not going to happen. Having my own family space though will be amazing.

I'm on track to be going back to school. We got hit hard by the recession and we are working hard to get back to where we were. It's going to take both Jeff and I to get us there and I'm excited about it. Also a bit terrified.

On a final note, I'm getting my uterus cauterized on the 17th so wish me luck. I'm hoping it's an end to my problems and I'll feel good again.

Next week will be the 8 week mark and I'll put up some pictures.

No comments: