Tuesday, May 31, 2011

It's alright, it's allllright!

I had a little bit of the proverbial "falling off the wagon" if you will, this weekend. My cousin came into town and much merriment was had. I ate way to many carbs. Marshmallows were a huge culprit. Can I just say though, I am the freaking champion of roasting those GIANT campfire marshmallows?! I am. (smile)

I've also had the worst flu in like, years. And yes, I had my flu shot. This flu was some kind of mutated turtle flu or something, it was horrible. I couldn't and still can't taste anything. Yet then I go ahead and have a piece of cake at my brother-in-law's birthday party. Can I even taste it? No! Am I screwing up my diet? YES! I hate it when i get into robot eating mode like that. Mindless eating has helped get me to where I am weight wise today. The most ridiculous thing is that I can't even enjoy it. But is that stopping me from putting each forkful of flavorless fluff into my mouth? Sigh. I'm not even going on my walks to help burn it off. Being sick sucks my friends.

Well anyways, I'm going to be better and yes I know that's what the last post was about too. Don't you think that's normal though? Aren't we always trying to be better and move on to bigger and better? Or, messing something up and having to make it right again? I know that I do. Chicken breast and broccoli for dinner tonight baby!

*Special News Flash* I just applied my coconut chapstick and I can kinda smell it! Oh I'm so excited!

No comments: